Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday Weekend

The day started with phone calls all morning long from family and friends from afar... It made my day to hear everyone's voice to know I was being thought of!
Next I went out to lunch with my super fun friends- Panera made me very happy!  And then a little shopping to top off the earlier part of the day.
Later that evening we had a little "Murder Mystery Dinner Party"... it was a Roman themed party- and everyone dressed up great!  Jaimie had this cake made for me, and it was DELICIOUS!!!

The next day was my day with Barty.  He took me out to shop for a few things on my list and then out to dinner... our intention was to go see a movie, but we were both ready to go home, (proof we're getting older) and just watch a movie there.  So we pulled out a mattress and snuggled up to watch a classic

- we lasted maybe the first half hour before we were asleep!  Oh well, a night with my sweetheart was just what I needed to recharge!!
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes- I had a great weekend and really felt loved!

No comments: