Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I wish I had something excited or special to report... but I don't.   We stayed home for the holidays to save money for our next Invetro session, so It was squiet and a little lonley.  But it was also really nice to be with Bart and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas this year without any craziness. 
We went to Lake Stevens (North WA) to celebrate and early Christmas with my brother Jess & his family.  We did our traditional fondu dinner and gifts.  It was really nice to be there with them, but we can't be selfish and we had to share them with her family too :)
New Year's was pretty quiet as well- we went to dinner, a movie, and played games with some friends until the clock struck twelve, had nice New Year's kiss and went to bed! 
The two week break was awesome being able to sleep in and take some time away from seminary... but I will admit I was excited to get back to it and make some good changes in my class.  I think we've been successful in keeping the spirit in our class so far!
Bart had to work half days during the holidays, but he was able to sleep in with me & we were able to spend some good quality time together.  I love that man!  I really miss spending time with him on a daily basis since I've been putting so much time in to my new business & seminary.
I am officially doing massage therapy and eyelash extensions at home now, and my business is growing more than I had imagined it would in this short amount of time.  It's been awesome, and I love doing it!
We are on the schedule to do IVF (invetro) this year again, and when the time comes I will let you know what's going on.  Until then, we are all just in the waiting game.
Thank you for your prayers.  Keep them coming!
We hope you all have an awesome year this year full of good health and happiness!!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Sometimes it is just spending time together that is the most fun! How great that your home business is growing and doing well for you! Love you guys